counseling: what to expect
Here are the things that you can expect from Victory Biblical Counseling Ministry.
- PRIVACY - All information will be held in strict confidence, except where, in the counselor's judgement, there is a biblical requirement to involve others (e.g. criminal activity). All sessions are held in a safe, private location.
- CARE - We will care for you and treat you with respect. No matter what.
- ENCOURAGEMENT toward Christ-likeness. We will encourage you in your successes and urge you to think and live in a way that pleases God.
What does Victory Biblical Counseling Expect from you?
- BE HONEST - It is very difficult, if not impossible, to help you if you are not honest with us.
- COMPLETE WEEKLY HOMEWORK - These assignments will encourage lasting change.
- GIVE US TIME - Habits are not developed overnight, and new habits will take time to develop. In most cases, we ask individuals to commit to regular counseling appointments for a period of 3 to 4 months.